Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.cookooeats.com.
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the Cookoo Eats Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by Cookoo Eats whether on the Cookoo Eats Platform or otherwise.
By using the Cookoo Eats Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use or access the Cookoo Eats Platform.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Cookoo Eats Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. Cookoo Eats shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Cookoo Eats Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us – This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your Cookoo Eats account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or date of birth and profile picture.
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors, special merchant requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the Cookoo Eats Platform (“Your Content”).
- Correspond with Cookoo Eats for customer support;
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
- Information we collect about you – With regard to each of your visits to the Cookoo Eats Platform, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Cookoo Eats Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information as to how you interact with our Services, preferences expressed and settings chosen.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the Cookoo Eats Platform;
- Stored information and files: Cookoo Eats mobile application (Cookoo Eats app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the Cookoo Eats app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection.
- If you are a partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
- Information we receive from other sources –
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide.
- If you are partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect for the following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your Cookoo Eats account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our Cookoo Eats Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- If you are a partner restaurant or merchant or delivery partner, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers.
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
We analyse the log files of our Cookoo Eats Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for the following purposes:.
- With Partner Restaurants/Merchant: While you place a request to order food through the Cookoo Eats Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant/merchant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, Cookoo Eats may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
- With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at email@example.com
If you come across any abuse or violation of the Policy, please report to vanakam@Cookooats..com